[Marxism] Hungarians long for communism, Cubans long for market-system (?)

Néstor Gorojovsky nmgoro at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 08:31:32 MDT 2008

What makes opinion polls showing Hungarian "Östalgie" a credible fact
is not the "scientific validity" of the poll, but the source. They are
pro-imperialist, or imperialist, pollsters. This is exactly the kind
of evidence that can condemn a culprit, something like a voluntary
admission that you committed a crime. In the case of Cuba, the source
isn't nearly as reliable.

Anyhow, what should be taken into account is that the poll should be
framed with undisguising questions, such as "Would you rather live as
you live in Cuba, or as you believe most people live in
Conncecticut?", and "Would you rather live as you live in Cuba, or as
you believe most people live in Jamaica (substitute Dominican
Republic, Haiti, or whatever, ad libitum)?"

I bet SUCH A POLL would render quite predictable results.

 I can imagine a whole battery of questions to follow the two.

I bet the NED guys will not prepare such a poll, ever.

--

Néstor Gorojovsky
El texto principal de este correo puede no ser de mi autoría