[Marxism] Judas? Mary Magdelene!... Dylan hails Obama

Ben Ben youcanemailbenhere at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 7 14:55:52 MDT 2008

The woolly, wisdom-of-all nature of his support is pretty rich considering he's spent the last decade complaining that he was or is not
the "voice of a generation"... wonder what Zappa would have said...
"America is in a state of upheaval," Dylan told The Times. "We've got this guy out there now who is redefining the nature of politics from the ground up."
The 66-year-old went on: "I'm hopeful that things might change. Some things are going to have to."
And he added that poverty, an issue which Mr Obama has promised to tackle if he were elected, was "demoralising" to society.
"You can't expect people to have the virtue of purity when they are poor," Dylan said.
Full: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7441708.stm