[Marxism] Airey Neave

Steve Palmer spalmer999 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 10:44:18 MDT 2008

Waste of time - the CPGB (publisher of the reactionary Boring Star and
controllers of the MML, a typical CP front organization) condemned the
execution and always portrayed the liberation movement as right-wing, fascistic
and playing into the hands of the British ruling class - until it abandoned the
gun - presumably unlike its snivelling, grovelling, pro-imperialist self which
was always condemning the troops out movement as ultra-left and voting down
calls for British withdrawal at labour movement meetings. INLA carried out the
operation, not the IRA.

The MML's collection on Ireland was absolutely pitiful. You're better off
visiting Camden or Kilburn public libraries.

Steve

--- Midhurst14 at aol.com wrote:

> Ask the Morning Star or Marx Memorial Library for newspaper reports of  the
> time
> He was bumped off by the IRA, a big supporter of Thatcher as I recall
> George Anthony

> Set your options at:
> http://lists.econ.utah.edu/mailman/options/marxism/spalmer999%40yahoo.com

"I study a lot. That is one of the responsibilities of every revolutionary." Hugo Chavez.