[Marxism] Richardson advocates dialoque with Cuba, Venezuala

Lüko Willms lueko.willms at t-online.de
Wed Jun 11 00:56:35 MDT 2008

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 22:30:14 -0400, Ruthless Critic of All that Exists
wrote:

> As much as we disagree with the Cuban dissidents, it seems to be only
> fair

  I am not fair against the bourgeoisie. I am against them.

> that we either consider neither the Cuban Five nor the jailed
> Cuban dissidents as pol. prisoners, or we consider both these groups
> as pol. prisoners.

  The difference is that the paid people of the empire in Cuba actually
did commit the deeds for which they were sentenced to prison terms,
while the five Cuban heroes in the US gaols were sentenced for crimes
which they did not commit.

  The five were sentenced for spying against the USA, which they didn't,
they only worked to keep Cuba informed about the terrorist plots of the
ex-Cuban terrorists in Florida, and even passed information to the US
authorities about such terrorist plans which would endanger the lives of
US people, or even the POTUS.

Comradely,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt, Germany