[Marxism] Form-Analytical Critique of the State

Dogan Gocmen dgn.gcmn at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 11 06:47:13 MDT 2008

This debate started because I claimed that Mr. heinrich is social
democrat. You opposed to this claim and claimed that I would make claims
without knowing the work of Mr. Heinrich. I translated then a passage
that serves the basis of my argument. I then asked you to explain the
passage in which Mr Heinrich criticise people who regard capitalist
state as a class state and more or less explicitly claims that the state
is neutral. You reply to request with a presentation of the whole
anarchist state theories. Since you do not reply to my question to
explain the quotation from Mr. Heinrich's book I take it that you in
fact accept my claim that Mr. Heinrich is a social democrat. So I leave
it there.