[Marxism] Form-Analytical Critique of the State

Johannes Schneider Johannes.Schneider at gmx.net
Wed Jun 11 07:36:56 MDT 2008

Dogan Gocmen wrote:

> Angelus Novus schrieb:
> > I wrote:
> >

> >> I already did.  See my post here:
> >> http://www.marxmail.org/msg42848.html
> >>

> > Nevermind.  It turns out Dogan Gocmen is a DKP cadre.

First of all let me say, this kind of red baiting as a substitute for arguments is very disapointing.

Not being a fan of the DKP, I can only conclude Dogan has won the argument.

> Unfortunately you are wrong. But I do not hide that I am Marxist and
> therefore a proud communist.
> The title of the original political programm of the tradition I follow
> is "Communist Manifesto".

We all know the DKP is not a tiny Trot propaganda sect, but a mass party. So you are denying you are a cadre.

> The inteligence services will thank you for this.

Come on, comrade. Do you really think the spooks are too stupid to use Google?