[Marxism] Obama: I'll talk to Raúl, lift travel curbs

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 13 11:54:13 MDT 2008

Interviewed by Univisión newsman Jorge Ramos, he
also commented on a May 25 article by Fidel Castro that was critical
of the Democratic presidential candidate. "I doubt that Fidel wrote
his latest editorial. I think he's too sick to do so," Obama said.

What's "sick" is American politicians, Democratic and Republican alike. What an
UTTERLY IGNORANT STATEMENT by Obama. What a complete ass.

And as for the reference to "our enemies in Cuba and Venezuela," it would be
nice to see SOME recognition from Obama that Cuba trains American medical
students (for free!), offered to send doctors to aid the Gulf Coast, that
Venezuela offers low-cost heating oil to poor Americans, and that the only sense
in which Cuba and Venezuela are "enemies" is because "we" (the U.S.) target
THEM, and not the other way around. There is a one-sided war going on, and all
Obama has to do to remove Cuba and Venezuela from the "enemies list" is to STOP
THAT WAR.