[Marxism] Priceless Gore Vidal interview

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 15 11:29:14 MDT 2008

Also in Jamon, Jamon (first appearance, I think, of Penelope Cruz at age
18); also Mondays in the Sun-- unemployed dockworkers in Spain; The Sea
Inside-- I actually thought the role in No Country... was cheap?  facile?
deadpan burlesque, I guess.

By the way, the recently completed Italian Film Series at Walter Reade had
several good movies on the Turin strikes of 1980, and before that in May, WR
ran films on  68, including Blow for Blow, and great documentaries on the
Lip Strike.

Really worth checking out their schedule at www.filmlinc.org