[Marxism] Just introducing myself

Ronnie Corporon gaijinronnie at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 17:46:23 MDT 2008

Just a quick introduction.  I recently joined this mailing list / discussion
group, and am quite happy that I did.

I'm a 29 year old Canadian, and have been studying Marx for approximately 11
years now.  I have an honours degree in history, as well as a degree in
education.  If I had to pigeon hole my political belief set, I would say I'm
a "Trotskyist."

I'm looking forward to exchanging ideas with my comrades here, and am
excited at expanding my understanding of Marxism in general.

Nice to meet everybody!
Ronnie

--
Where force is necessary, there it must be applied boldly, decisively and
completely. But one must know the limitations of force; one must know when

In the souls of the people the grapes of wrath are filling and growing
heavy, growing heavy for the vintage.
-John Steinbeck, The Grapes of Wrath

A mass of tears have transformed to stones now
Sharpened on suffering
Woven into slings
Hope lies in the rubble of this rich fortress
Taking today what tomorrow never brings
-Zach de la Rocha, Ashes in the Fall