[Marxism] Obama Calls for More Responsibility From Black Fathers

Lajany Otum lajany_otum at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 17 06:28:35 MDT 2008

Toothless:

I have also heard it argued that within "black culture", not only is there a
high tolerance for father's being imprisoned, but it is positively encouraged.
Indeed, incarceration and working in chain gangs is considered a right
of passage among black fathers. This is a legacy of the expectations instilled
within black men during slavery that persist within "black culture" today,
and explains the high incarceration rate of blacks in the USA even now --
notwithstanding the politically correct attempts by some of the vulgar
Marxists (you know who you are) on this list and elsewhere to muddy the
waters.

Lajany Otum