[Marxism] China's dams and the earthquake threat

Walter Lippmann walterlx at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 17 08:57:49 MDT 2008

Thanks for posting this. I could be a great success,
or a total disaster. Time will soon enough tell no
doubt. Let's hope that the thing turns out to be a
success. It looks like quite the gamble, at least.

UP THE YANGTZE is a Canadian documentary about the
effects of this dam project on one individual and
her family. By no means PR for the Chinese govern-
ment, it did provide me with some idea of some of
the impact of this gigantic project in the area.

Walter Lippmann
Chilly in Vancouver, B.C., Canada
     "Cuba - Un Paraíso bajo el bloqueo"