[Marxism] Obama Calls for More Responsibility From Black Fathers

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 17 09:33:39 MDT 2008

Hmmh.. so let's see, the number of people in the US without health insurance
has increased by 60% in last couple of years (according to the Financial
Times)... tax breaks for investment banks, sports teams, etc have been
"balanced" by reductions in expenditures on education per child in major
cities, foreclosure rates are at record highs due to wonderful capitalist
tradition of sticking poor people with unaffordable debt products ... etc.
etc. etc.  but this-- responsibility of black fathers-- is supposed to  be
an issue?

Tell you what, if that doesn't turn off part of the "movement" around Obama,
there is something desperately wrong with that movement.

I don't think anyone should have the need, not the right, to go to court for
an order of support.  I think the society has the obligation to support all
children regardless of the presence or absence of a father.