[Marxism] Anti child 'porn' measure is really NewsGroup censorship

Haines Brown brownh at hartford-hwp.com
Tue Jun 17 15:54:05 MDT 2008

Joaquin,

Thanks for the reply. I was aware of proxy servers, but only in
theory, not the actual names of handy ones.

However, as it turned out I spoke too soon, for the server was
inaccessible only that one day, and the next (today?) I was able to
access it. Server overload, I suppose.

I don't know that my ISP would tell me if it were blocking a server. I
suppose one way to find out would be to do a trace to the address and
see where it stops. I suspect my ISP blocks a lot of newsgroups
(alt.?), but since I don't really use them, I've not paid any
attention.

Haines