[Marxism] Obama Calls for More Responsibility From Black Fathers

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 17 13:51:50 MDT 2008

Bonnie W.: But the evidence is profoundly overwhelming
that high incarceration rates of Black, and other non-white men and,
increasingly, women, is due to the profoundly racist, capitalist system that
has intentionally targeted young men of color, especially--and all poor
people--men, women, white or of color across this country. It's called the
"criminalization of the poor!"

I just want to emphasize what Bonnie said, fitting in with what I wrote earlier.
Obama had lots of space in his speech for statistics, but the kinds of
statistics that Bonnie refers to, and that I noted, which are at the core of the
problem...went completely unmentioned. I consider that quite telling...telling
us where Obama is "coming from," and, most likely, where he's going as President.

In the latest Obama news, today he's talking about corporate tax cuts.