[Marxism] McKinney, Glick, Browder

Ruthless Critic of All that Exists ok.president+marxml at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 20:13:16 MDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 10:02 PM, Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com> wrote:

>>Whereas I think what McKinney and those who support her, including the
>>Reconstruction Party, represent initial strivings toward something like a
>>Morales or Chavez campaign. Something that this country needs more than any
>>of us are yet capable of imagining.
>
> I hope you're right. I just don't see that much motion except on the
> Internet. From what I can remember, the Reconstruction Party was more
> of an idea than anything else. I am willing of course to be corrected.

Jazz and Justice 03.28.08:

The historic development of the Reconstruction Party continued this
weekend at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA. Originating in a
post-levees New Orleans and having already run a candidate (Malcolm
Suber) for local office activist members and supporters of the
Reconstruction Party further outlined the absolute relevance and plans
for increased development of the party.

<http://www.voxunion.com/?p=4>