[Marxism] Marxism] Two Muslim women face discrimination at Obama meeting : Obama running scared from "unity and inclusion"?

Fred Feldman ffeldman at bellatlantic.net
Thu Jun 19 10:09:36 MDT 2008

I wrote:
I guess the current course means that we won't be seeing the fearsome "fist
bump of terror" between the Obamas again.

Wrong: I just saw a clip from M. Obama's stint as moderator for The View
yesterday and everybody was fist-bumping to beat the band. So that's IN.

Points out another change, which is the substantially decreased
effectiveness of the right-wing campaign techniques, reflecting the other
changes I was talking about.

The main things Obama has going for him, regardless of the stands he takes
on the questions, is that the US wars and other foreign policy operations
are continuing to face growing problems or outright disintegration.

The other fact is that the economy seems to be taking another hard downward
bump, and the end is not yet in sight.

With that, I still stress that this year, different than many others in the
past years, the way to the "blue collar" white vote this time around is not
to disassociate from anything Black and pledge allegiance to the white race
and its colossal "decency" but to appeal to the things that are pushing
white workers and youth more toward the Blacks politically and lessening the
polical power of white racial patriotism, without at all eliminating it as a
social-ideological power in the land.

Fred Feldman