[Marxism] Class Struggle, Fossil Fuels, and Environmental Catastrophe

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 19 17:03:28 MDT 2008

I have never advocated Malthusian solutions for anything.  I have
consistently opposed such misdirection.

Here's a question JB, Turkey-- Europe or Asia, to nuke or not to nuke?

By the way, since you live in the US, congratulations on your
self-sacrifice.

Last I'll say on this particular exercise in shlock theater.