[Marxism] GUARDIAN: Evo Morales: This European targeting of illegalimmigrants is hypocritical, draconian and undiplomatic

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 21 08:56:42 MDT 2008

Walter,

More specificity please.  Please identify individually "all the ultraleft
sectarians...so desperate to get rid of"  Evo Morales.

Please provide reference to any/all the statements of each such sectarian
desperately intent on getting rid of Morales.

I realize this might take some time since to my knowledge neither Fidel nor
Mugabe nor Lula has already done this for you, but take your time... Or you
might just want to consider dispensing with gratuitous smears and deliberate
distortions.

If you do do that, dispense with the smears, you might have the time and
space to point out that the migrations were produced by the destruction of
indigenous, local economies under the guise of free trade, open markets,
etc.  That the emigrant populations were in fact dispossessed by the very
international capitalism that now finds their presence so criminal.

I know of no "ultraleft" organization that has not forthrightly demanded
protection of migrant laborers from these attacks (excepting Louis Godena),
and spoken up about this even before the EU laws and the response of
Morales, Chavez and others.