[Marxism] Marxism Digest, Vol 56, Issue 62

Dbachmozart at aol.com Dbachmozart at aol.com
Sat Jun 21 12:31:32 MDT 2008

"yossi schwartz" _ssschwartz8 at gmail.com_ (mailto:ssschwartz8 at gmail.com)
writes -

In the last few  years the Bush Administration and   the  US - the biggest
military force on earth and Israel,  the  biggest military force in the
Middle East and the fourth biggest army in  the world have being suffering
defeat after defeat. Yet there are some  middle class who call themselves
Marxists....
reply -

You lost me right there comrade. Using "middle class" as a  cudgel to
bludgeon those who disagree with you is something that most of us on  this list have
experienced over the last few decades, and we're all sick of it.  The left is
trying desperately to escape from the dead end of sectarianism,  which seems
to be your stock and trade.