[Marxism] Is Lebanon on the verge of a new fighting?

Walter Lippmann walterlx at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 22 15:42:36 MDT 2008

??????????????????????????????????????
"completely discounting the political
consciousness of workers in Israel"???
??????????????????????????????????????

Sorry, but my point was made as a question,
not a declaration. Please, read my comment,
made extremely conditionally:
http://lists.econ.utah.edu/pipermail/marxism/2008-June/030388.html

And, while you mis-characterized my comments,
you didn't bother to provide any of your own.

Furthermore, the question was addressed to
Yossi, who is closer to the situation and a
person whose observations should enlighten
all of us.

Walter Lippmann
Vancouver, B.C., Canada

SARTESIAN admonishes:
Now Walter, as you love telling everybody, sitting safely behind your
computer making pronouncements about the nature of the class struggle
thousands of miles away adds nothing to anyone's understanding.  So perhaps
you should take your own advice and refrain from completely discounting the
political consciousness of workers in Israel, a portion of which are
Palestinians.

     "Cuba - Un Paraíso bajo el bloqueo"