[Marxism] Is Lebanon on the verge of a new fighting

yossi schwartz ssschwartz8 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 00:10:41 MDT 2008

Walter

Thank you for your comments

I thing as well that you are honest and honest people can argue even though
they do not agree. One of the reason I dislike Alan Woods is that I
discovered he is dishonest on many levels.

Yes I know Lea and Michel Warshwaski. I have met Lea many times in the
military courts.  We live however in two different cities. Lea is not a
political activist any more and Michel went with Uri Avenri and lately with
Balad( a Liberal Palestinian party in Israel with rep in the Kneset (
Israeli parliament ) and its program tend to be for one secular democratic
state, and a state for all its citizens.

Langer left Israel and lives in Germany. She changed her politics from two
states for two people(The CP line) to one democratic secular state. The
second one is better as it is more of anti Zionists  but still it is a
Menshevik two stages revolution, that to me is a pie in the sky.

Yossi