[Marxism] Press TV interview with Noam Chomsky

Johannes Schneider Johannes.Schneider at gmx.net
Mon Jun 23 03:49:00 MDT 2008

> Nothing particularly earth-shaking, just sharing...
>
> http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=60005&sectionid=3510302
>
> Brazen imperialism in the Middle East
> Sat, 14 Jun 2008 22:05:51
> The following is Press TV's exclusive full-length interview with American
> linguist, philosopher, political activist, author and MIT professor Avram

I am having constant problems accessing presstv.ir, just guess their server is kind of weak.

But the interview is on:
http://www.chomsky.info/interviews/20080613.htm
as well.

On Sunday Al-Jazeera English aired an interview with Noam Chomsky in their Inside USA programme, basically dealing with the US election campaign. I have not seen that one on the net yet.