[Marxism] Bolton: Israel 'will attack Iran' before new USpresident in office, especially if it's Obama

gary.maclennan at gmail.com gary.maclennan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 00:06:30 MDT 2008

I have to clip all the text that Artesian sent. However  I would like to be
able to claim that if I had time I could have given that kind of answer to
Ruthless.  But frankly no way.  Still the point that Ruthless is not
engaging with is the claim that Sweezey and others have made that war solves
structural problems. So we should not be surprised that we always get wars.

The only alternative explanations are variations on Nietzschean idealism -
namely the "evil the heart of man" or the "will to power" at work.

regards

Gary

Back to the marking ))):