[Marxism] Bolton: Israel 'will attack Iran' before new USpresident in office, especially if it's Obama

gary.maclennan at gmail.com gary.maclennan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 05:35:15 MDT 2008

Hi Ruthless,

Late at nite here and and an exhausting day as a casual academic is behind
me.  You are approaching the great divide here = idealism versus
materialism.  You want to put 'hubris' into the field and I want to insist
that the problem is the material nature of capitalism.  I won't make an
appeal here to Marxist orthodoxy.  Rather I would ask you to look up Acts
26:14.  You'd probably prefer the King James version!

warm  regards

Gary