[Marxism] Bolton: Israel 'will attack Iran' before new USpresident in office, especially if it's Obama

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 26 10:00:11 MDT 2008

Hmmh.... war plans are drawn up; a commanding military officer is dismissed
from his position based on differences over US approach in the Gulf theater
and  to Iran;  sanctions and further sanctions are endorsed against Iran,
including from countries that "dissented" from US invasion of Iraq,
everybody knows about Cheney...  and didn't the House just pass out another
carte blanche to Bush?  and Marvin doesn't see any significant or obvious
support for an attack on Iran?

Right.  Or.. did I imagine all of the above?

And since when does "majority" mean anything either intra- or inter- ruling
class?  I never said majority.  The ruling class doesn't care about
majority.  I said many.  And I should have qualified many by adding
significant, significance being a function of power, not numbers.

You think neocons are marginalized?  You have got to be kidding.

USpresident in office, especially if it's Obama