[Marxism] Obama's shift toward the center

Pance Stojkovski pance at rogers.com
Fri Jun 27 08:14:06 MDT 2008

--- Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com> wrote:

> "There's Nothing in the Middle of the Road but
> Yellow Stripes and Dead
> Armadillos" (title of Jim Hightower book)
>
> ---
>
> NY Times, June 27, 2008
> Campaign Memo
> For Obama, a Pragmatist’s Shift Toward the Center
> By MICHAEL POWELL
>
> Barack Obama has taken a stroll this week away from
> traditional liberal
> political positions, his path toward the political
> center marked by
> artful leaps and turns.

What I find interesting in this whole Obama
affair/evolution, people were saying that Obama
attracts the college crowd:

"Barack Obama is an experience provider. He attracts
the educated consumer. In the last Pew Research
national survey, he led among people with college
degrees by 22 points."

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/08/opinion/08brooks.html?_r=1&ref=opinion

I gues college educashon aint what it use to be?

Pance.