[Marxism] The Big Bang Theory

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Fri Jun 27 19:55:04 MDT 2008

Paul Gallagher wrote:
> Why do you think what you quote puts the Big Bang in doubt, or that alternatives
> to the Big Bang are being presented?

Paul:

first, list rules: clip quoted text in your reply that is extraneous.

second: are we reading the same list???? i never argued the Big Bang is
in doubt *observationally*, i pointed out to someone who made the whole
thing out to be an open and shut case *theoretically* that there's lots
of interesting shit to figure out still. The *theory* of the Big Bang is
what i was speaking about.

is that clearer to you? read the back and forth between people to get
the context.

Les