[Marxism] Stating obvious, SADC says Zimbabwe vote not will of people

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 30 05:32:41 MDT 2008

Patrick,

We know what Mugabe and Mbeki are and are all about.  We also know what the
US, UK, and UN are all about.

IMO, there is absolutely no way opposition to Mugabe can allow itself to
appeal to, ally with, or accept aid from an organization that supports the
invasion and occupation of Haiti, submits to the invasion of Iraq, etc.

Would you, did you, support UN actions against Hussein in Iraq because of
his violations of "democratic rights"?  I am sure you did not.  So why
accept those actions against Zimbabwe?