[Marxism] just back from the national assembly conference....

Craig Brozefsky craig at red-bean.com
Mon Jun 30 08:53:41 MDT 2008

"Mark Lause" <markalause at gmail.com> writes:

> For some weeks, the practice among the Greens have been acting as
> though McKinney has already won the nomination.  This was set from
> the top down.

This could be because McKinney clinched a majority of delegates a
couple weeks ago.

I am on the Presidential Campagin Support Committee, and the Annual
National Meeting Comittee (planners of the nominating convention) of
the US Green Party, and I am not aware of any "top-down" decision to
call her the winner of the nomination.  That will happen this weekend,
here in Chicago. (see http://www.greenparty2008.org)