[Marxism] just back from the national assembly conference....,

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 12:19:33 MDT 2008

Well, I'm perfectly willing to share my observations on the document,
though it's a waste of time  and rather less than fair if it didn't
come from the campaign.

That's why I was asking for information.

But I keep forgetting that former SWP gunts and peons weren't allowed
to raise questions without permission from a member of the College of
Cardinals in the Old Church.

If someone has any reason to think this document was NOT an official
statement of the McKinney campaign, drop me a note.

ML