[Marxism] just back from the national assembly conference....,

Joaquín Bustelo jbustelo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 15:17:56 MDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 4:56 PM, Mark Lause <markalause at gmail.com> wrote:
> A nine-page circular was distributed publicly at the conference in the
> name of the McKinney campaign.  Where did it come from? Does anyone
> connected with the campaign know?
>
> Surely, the question's not that complicated.
>
> It bears no secret Illuminatist code.

I ask AGAIN: What was the circular about? Who signed it? Did it have
the "paid for by" information? What as it about the circular that left
you "very disturbed" or whatever it was you said exactly? Who were the
persons distributing it?

YOU reply to OUR requests for the details by asking US for information
when it is YOU who have seen the circular, not US. Why don't you scan
it as image files and have Louis post it on the Marxmail home page so
WE can see what YOU are talking about?

Or if you think the circular is so outrageous and damaging to the
campaign that such a posting would be irresponsible, why don't you at
least describe in more general, softened terms what it deals with and
the sort of language employed, and who claims to have signed it?

Falsification of campaign literature is, I believe, a federal offense.
It would be lovely to nail some Democrat or Republican operatives if
it was a "dirty trick." Moreover, it might win the campaign some
publicity.

Joaquin

Joaquin