[Marxism] Stating obvious, SADC says Zimbabwe vote not will of people

Ruthless Critic of All that Exists ok.president+marxml at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 23:32:26 MDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 11:17 PM, S. Artesian <sartesian at earthlink.net> wrote:

> No.  When the UN takes these steps regarding the actions of the the US, the
> UK, France, against their own and the world's peoples, talk to me again.

So let's see...a doctor refuses to treat a patient's foot infection.
Patient's hand is also infected.

Doctor is ready to treat the hand infection.

Patient refuses. Says: "When you are ready to treat my foot infection
also, then and only then can I allow you to treat my hand infection!"

How does that make sense?