[Marxism] British Government Refuses To Discuss Sovereignty of Malvinas

J.M.P.Cloke at lboro.ac.uk J.M.P.Cloke at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Apr 1 07:53:01 MDT 2009

I absolutely, 100% agree with you - which just goes to
reinforce my point that, in terms of the interests of
working classes, whichever set of property rights got
enforced it made absolutely no difference.

Steady on there, Louis; you're in danger of agreeing with
me and you know Artesian and Craig won't ever talk to you
again if you do ;-)

And, BTW, can I thank en masse those of you who keep
mailing me off-list to urge me on? That really is jolly
sporting of you!

Jon Cloke