[Marxism] Moderator's note

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Apr 1 11:36:37 MDT 2009

I am not sure it is worth all these replies to J.M.P. Cloke. I doubt
that are more than 3 or 4 people in the entire list who would still
refer to the "Falklands". We really need to concentrate on real debates
between positions that reflect major currents within Marxism, not this
sort of thing. I should add that the only groups that I am aware of that
defends this perspective are associated with Ted Grant. In any case, I
would strongly urge moving on to more pressing matters.