[Marxism] My final point

Waistline2 at aol.com Waistline2 at aol.com
Wed Apr 1 11:56:35 MDT 2009

In a message dated 4/1/2009 10:05:30 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nmgoro at gmail.com writes:
J.M.P.Cloke at lboro.ac.uk escribió:

>  ...my respectful answer to Nestor is: I don't know if I'm a Marxist -
>  but neither do you; I don't know enough about it or myself - but neither
> do you. An essential difference between us, however, seems to be that
> I'm happy to debate my ideas and have them shot down - and you're  not.

Comment

Marxist as a tag spans from the left to the right and  everything in between.
>From right wing ideologists - "20 th century Americanism  is communism," to
anarchism and vegans who happen to eaten a dish or two of  Marxist
propositions. Sir, I am an American communists, in my older age somewhat  on the
conservative side of things, due perhaps to too many trade union  meetings. Opposing
ones own imperialists, is ageless and as the commercial  claims "priceless."

WL.

In a message dated 4/1/2009 9:53:28 A.M. Eastern  Daylight Time,
J.M.P.Cloke at lboro.ac.uk writes:

I absolutely, 100% agree  with you - which just goes to reinforce my point
that, in terms of the interests  of working classes, whichever set of property
rights got enforced it made  absolutely no difference.

Jon Cloke

Comment

The issue  emerges, again.. As a general rule one cannot get in trouble, with
comrades and  friends on the left, opposing their own home grown imperialism.
The idea, for  me, is to oppose the property rights of my imperialists first
and foremost,  rather than a focus on the anyone one else, meaning the
Malvinas. The Argentina  masses will of course have to settle their own score, which
is somewhat  dependent on how we strive to settle our score in the imperial
centers.

WL.