[Marxism] (no subject)

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 1 15:00:43 MDT 2009

> A student asked Soen Nakagawa during a meditation retreat, "I am very
discouraged. What should I do?" Soen replied, "Encourage others."

Quite good advice. The question, of course, is "encourage them to do what?" Encourage them to work for revolutionary change? Absolutely. Encourage them to work for another centrist Democrat masquerading as a liberal? Better you should encourage them to hit their head against the wall. It will only hurt for a short time.

Eli Stephens
 Left I on the News
 http://lefti.blogspot.com