[Marxism] YADL (Yet another disillusioned liberal)

milongonsinga milongonsinga at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 15:51:54 MDT 2009

You may be wrong that Obama's election won't open a significant window for the left. But that would be our fault. Either way, decriminalizing homosexuality is no small thing, in the same way the Civil Rights movement here was no small thing. Each way is a blow against the repressive capacity of the state.

 A student asked Soen Nakagawa during a meditation retreat, "I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Soen replied, "Encourage others."