[Marxism] (no subject)

milongonsinga milongonsinga at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 16:12:07 MDT 2009

Regarding Obama's healthcare proposal, as I understand it, so far, an expansion of Medicare is a possibility.

As far as ICE is concerned:

Spencer Hsu of the Washington Post also highlighted the possible new focus reports:
Napolitano has sought to chart a middle course by ordering a review of which immigrants are targeted for arrest. While a policy is still under development, Napolitano has said she intends to focus more on prosecuting criminal cases of wrongdoing by companies. Analysts say they also think ICE may conduct fewer raids, focusing routine enforcement on civil infractions of worker eligibility verification rules.

 A student asked Soen Nakagawa during a meditation retreat, "I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Soen replied, "Encourage others."