[Marxism] YADL (Yet another disillusioned liberal)

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 1 21:46:07 MDT 2009

Wait, I thought there was supposed to be some sort of movement around Obama,
not that I ever argued that.  I thought there were masses absolutely
reanimated,  enthused about the prospects for taking action, not that I ever
argued that.  I thought there was supposed to be a way, "we" could link with
those enthusiastic moving masses as long as we weren't too "critical" too
belligerent in our  Marxism, in our opposition to the soft and fuzzy era of
good feelings, not that I ever argued that...

But there were those that did... and so it's not out of line to ask them to
account for the sudden pain they are now betraying...  What happened?  Why
so glum, chum?  Why so sad, lad?  Why  so blue, Lou?   Why the frown, clown?

It has been less than 3 months since Mr. Goodbar-ack has occupied the oval
office... so what happened to that movement?