[Marxism] YADL (Yet another disillusioned liberal)

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Wed Apr 1 22:50:26 MDT 2009

On Thu, 2 Apr 2009 00:01:03 -0400
Mark Lause <markalause at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Obama
> and his people have to produce results to maintain the approval of
> that base.

No they don't. Four years from now Obie's "base" will be snidely
asking us, "I suppose you think McCain would have done better?"

As for the hapless voters -- Obie doesn't have to have their
approval; he just has to appear slightly less awful than whatever
scaly stertorous gill-man the Republicans come up with.

It's like the old joke -- "I don't have to outrun the bear.
I just have to outrun *you*.

--

Michael Smith
mjs at smithbowen.net