[Marxism] "Communist" led strike in 1980s in biggest US shipyard?

Tom Cod tcod at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 2 10:08:11 MDT 2009

say what, a "communist led strike" in "one of the biggest shipyards in the US" in the 1980s?
How is it that I missed that?  What have you been smoking?

"Oh, I had the fortunate experience of working at NASCO in San Diego, one
of the biggest shipyards in the US, during the Malvinas war. This
shipyard was hot bed of communist activity having just ended a communist
lead strike to victory a year before I got there."