[Marxism] Man killed at London G20 demonstrations

Joaquin Bustelo jbustelo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 14:17:29 MDT 2009

Polirticus: Does anyone have much useful information about the circumstances
of his death?  My usual sources are dry on this issue.  Of course, the cops
probably killed him, but I mean something beyond this?

Eyewitness accounts say the man simply collapsed. There were no police in
the immediate vicinity nor was this near a physical confrontation. News
footage --from ITN, if I remember right-- shows other
demonstrators/passers-by surrounding the man and trying to help before the
police arrive a couple of seconds later.

Joaquin