[Marxism] Lawrence Summers earned millions from companies he is supposed to regulate

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Sat Apr 4 07:48:29 MDT 2009

Lest we forget, Larry Summers was a good friend of those
Harvard economics department members who were involved
(and convicted) in the Russian fraud scandal. See:

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1161877,00.html

That was probably the real reason that he was forced to
step down from the Harvard presidency.

Jim F.