[Marxism] Lily Allen

Politicus E. epoliticus at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 17:16:32 MDT 2009

She did strike me as a troublemaker, hence her appeal.  I love people that
don't know their place.  Also, her style reminded me of a very famous scene
in the Indian film Mughal-e-azam in which a dancer in the Mughal king's
court basically tells him off.

--
"In the tender annals of Political Economy, the idyllic reigns from time
immemorial ... the present year of course always excepted."

http://epoliticus9.blogspot.com/