[Marxism] Actual data

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 5 22:08:36 MDT 2009

Just show's how ignorant you truly are, Nestor, as I was willing and even
looked to exchange  my post [by which I think you mean living/working
position] with opposite numbers in  developing countries, and even tried to
get the
Cubans to extend their kindness to me and allow me to stay on for a few
months after the little projects I worked on with them were completed.

Would have done it in  Mozambique, except the timing of the offer was that
period when it was being "exposed"  "uncovered" how privatization of rail
assets in Argentina and Brazil was little other than asset stripping and
liquidation and I had the feeling that that was the plan for Mozambique too.

Was offered it in Russia and turned it down though-- you know why?  Cold.
Too cold.  Hired out on the railroad in Chicago and had all the cold I could
handle back then.   Working in Russia-- trouble shooting along the new
trans-Russian/Siberian line for 2 years [that meant 2 complete winters] was
not for me.

And it's DATA that's wanted-- the plural, the collective, the multiple-- as
we are talking about historical, social developments, not a personal path.
That you and JB provide none, not a single datum,  doesn't surprise me one
bit.