[Marxism] Actual data

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 6 11:49:21 MDT 2009

You posed the question, and the terms of the exchange, not I-- proclaiming
that the only datum required was the fact that I would not have exchanged my
position with that of a corresponding person in Latin America.

Now you think the specific answer to your specific question, to your own
terms, is somehow not representative?

Please, I'm just as representative, or not,  of "my" working class as you
are of yours.