[Marxism] Bush torture memos

bkelly kellyr818 at roadrunner.com
Thu Apr 9 07:57:45 MDT 2009

<http://www.alternet.org/rights/135582/republicans_in_desperation_over_obama_releasing_more_bush_torture_memos_/>

Ok. Sending from Thunderbird. If this doesn't work, I'm stumped. Sending
after after a 'typical' setup and haven't mucked with any settings in
Thunderbird.  This is a tad embarrassing....I  program computers for a
living!

Another link. The U.S. government indicted Luis Posada Carriles.

<http://www.miamiherald.com/457/story/991499.html/>

Again, apologies for bad links up to this point.

Bob