[Marxism] An eco-toy of the rich

J Rothermel jayroth6 at cox.net
Thu Apr 9 21:25:42 MDT 2009

Now we are told that this $57,000 eco-toy of the rich, "has to be built
like a Sherman tank," because, says the billionaire owner of Tesla,
"I'll have my kids in the car." Yet we are also given to expect that the
new distractions offered to these Helots will have them cutting a wide
swath, among the less well protected poor folks, as drivers of the Tesla
amuse themselves with such things as "A 17-inch touchscreen in the
center console [which] will include standard stereo controls, but also a
Linux-based Web browser for accessing YouTube videos and other Web
content."

http://www.internetnews.com/bus-news/article.php/3814526