[Marxism] [Fwd: Re: [A-List] Moldova]

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Apr 10 11:59:15 MDT 2009

Nestor Gorojovsky wrote:
> Demand obedience from foreign rulers or make them face the consequences.
> It is a project that is not only destined to fail, but is in fact in the
> process of failing already. And did anyone notice that we have a new
> president and administration in the US?
>
> The above entry can be found at:  www.lewrockwell.com/blog

I don't find anything particularly objectionable in the article about
Moldova that appeared on www.lewrockwell.com but comrades should be
aware of the toxic nature of much that appears there. Just the other
week I was doing some research on racism and slavery and discovered this:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig/jarvis10.html
Remembering Robert E. Lee
by Gail Jarvis

We shouldn’t let the month of January slip by without paying our
respects to one of finest men our country has produced; Robert E. Lee.
January 19, was the 195th anniversary of the birthday of Robert E. Lee;
a very special day, not only for Southerners but for all Americans who
admire true heroes.

(clip)