[Marxism] Callinicos reacts to the NPA

nada dwaltersMIA at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 17:57:29 MDT 2009

It seems, Andy, that the only thing that counts for Louis (and I believe
Joaquin) is that the LCR *did* dissolve. Everything else is subordinate
to this. I think Louis' childish marshmallow tossing is for what most
people do when they think "well, let's see, he asked some pertinent
questions, let me think about it...". For Louis, this means throwing out
what he thinks (I can only presume) are somehow witty little barbs
because he doesn't want to answer or engage in a political discussion as
an adult.

To be fair I think it's wrong to focus here on Louis (did you *expect* a
serious answer?). I threw out questions I think need answering, or,
rather, to the point, 'commenting' on. Since some on this list are
perhaps stuck with this list as their answer to political activism, I
was really thinking of Dan Russell who answered a bit to some of the
questions others poised. . .

I think the development of the NAP is critically important, whether you
hate it, love it (apparently Louis) or have questions about it (me). Dan
it seems can be engaged in. As for Louis...'marshmallows'.

David